Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for the HP Inc Bursary 2023. The full application details for the HP Inc Bursary can be accessed below.
HP Inc Bursary 2022/2023
Applicants must check the eligibility criteria before applying for the scholarship. There should not be any exceptions and all the conditions must be fulfilled.
- You must be a resident of South Africa.
- You must be a Matric graduate.
- You must be pursuing an engineering or computer Science undergraduate degree.
- You must be enrolled in a South African public tertiary institution that is recognized and accredited.
- You need to have a good academic history.
- Your recent exams must have yielded an overall average of at least 65%.
How to Apply?
The applications have to be submitted online. Click here to apply: HP Inc Bursary Application 2023
All the mentioned documents must be submitted along with the application form. There should not be any missing or false documents.
- South African photo ID, certified copy.
- Matriculation diploma, certified copy.
- full transcripts and academic record, certified copy.
- Proof of income from parents or guardians (affidavit if unemployed, most recent financial statements if self-employed, most recent pay stubs or letters from employer if employed), certified copy.
- Death certificates for parents or guardians, if they’re deceased, certified copy.
- divorce decree from parents or guardians, if they are divorcing, certified copy.
- parents’ or guardians’ oath, if they’re not together, certified copy.
- a signed release (.docx)
- A profile photo.
- evidence of address, certified copy.
- An essay consisting of the answers to the following questions:
- a description of your background and your family’s situation.
- a list of all your accomplishments and positions held in leadership
- personal advantages and disadvantages,
- how your chosen course of study relates to your abilities
- interests and planned career
- personal statement as the main focus of your application profile
Application Deadline: 30th September 2022.
Candidates can contact StudyTrust for any queries regarding the scholarship.
Telephone: 011 403 1632
Mobile: 087 511 3373
Email: [email protected]
Contact link: https://studytrust.org.za/contact-us/