To learn everything you didn’t know about the Capitec Bank branch code and universal code, be sure to read this entire post.
Capitec Bank has 13.9 million active customers, 6.2 million of whom use online banking. With up to 13.9 million active customers, Capitec Bank is the country’s second-largest retail bank.
If you are one of Capitec Bank’s 6.2 million customers, you will need to know its universal bank code and fast code to conduct online transactions.
Universal Branch Code For Capitec Bank
|BIC Code (Swift):||CABLZAJJ|
|Bank Name:||CAPITEC BANK LIMITED|
|Bank Branch:||CAPITEC BANK CPC|
|Bank Branch Address:||10 QUANTUM STREET, TECHNOPARK, STELLENBOSCH|
|Bank Phone:||(021), 809-5981/82/80|
|Bank Fax:||(021), 880-1845|
How To Use The Capitec Branch Locator To Find A Location.
- Visit their official website
- To access the menu bar, go to the upper right corner of the home page and choose “Menu.”
- Quick information may be found by tapping on it.
- Select ‘Find a Branch’ from the drop-down menu.
- Turn on your phone’s location services and tap on the blue “Nearest” button to find the closest place.
- Remove irrelevant results from the search
- Select ‘Find’ from the drop-down menu.
Capitec Bank Trading Hours
Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.
Saturdays from 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Sundays and public holidays are closed.
When Capitec Bank is closed, you can get cash from any ATM in the country using a credit or debit card.