ADSU Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form is Out: The post-UTME and Direct Entry screening exercise application forms for admission into Adamawa State University (ADSU), Mubi‘s undergraduate programs for the 2022/2023 academic session are now on sale. Below are the requirements and instructions for applying for the ADSU post-UTME form.
The Adamawa State University admission portal, www.adsu.edu.ng, is being used by the institution to notify such candidates to upload their required information for the Screening Exercise.
How much is Adamawa State University Post UTME Form
The cost for the Adamawa State University ADSU Post-UTME form is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) and must be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL; please keep in mind that the fee is non–refundable. However, you will be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
ADSU Post UTME / DE Screening Eligibility
- Candidates who chose the University as their first choice and scored 160 and above in the 2022 UTME.
- Direct Entry candidates who also chose the university are eligible to apply.
- Candidates who did not choose the university but are willing to make the University their FIRST CHOICE of the institution are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates with not more than two sittings of O’level Examination results.
How to Apply for ADSU Post UTME Form
The Screening exercise will commence on Wednesday 21st September to 21st November 2022.
- Screening fee: N2000
- Method of Payment – online
- Scan and upload relevant documents such as:
- JAMB result/DE slip
- ‘O’ Level/ ‘A’ level results
- Candidates awaiting their “0″ Level result should state so
- Candidates are advised to use their JAMB registration number as user name and surname as Password. (As reflected on the UTME/DE registration slip).
For further inquiries, visit the University website (www.adsu.edu.ng) or contact
- Admission Officer: 09023905527
- Information and Protocol Officer: 07038132083
Please note, Direct Entry candidates should submit their credentials st the admission office.
Post UTME Screening Date for ADSU Candidates
The university administration has not set a date for the Post-UTME Screening. We will notify you once the date has been announced.
For more information, please visit the University’s website (www.adsu.edu.ng) or contact
Officer of Admissions, Information, and Protocol: