The Richest Man In Egypt is Nassef Sawiris with a net worth of $7.6 Billion.
Richest Man In Egypt
- Nassef Sawiris ($8.2 billion).
- Mohamed Mansour ($2.5 billion).
- Youssef Mansour(1.5 billion).
- Naguib Sawiris($2.9 Billion).
- Yasseen Mansour($2.4 Billion).
- Mohamed Al-Fayed($2.1 Billion).
- Onsi Sawiris($2 Billion).
1. Nassef Sawiris:
Nassef Sawiris is the richest man in Egypt and a large chunk of that wealth comes to the fact that he is amongst the owners of Orascom Construction Industries which is said to be one of the most valuable trading companies in all of Egypt. The has also earned him the title of the richest arab and the second richest man in Africa after Aliko Dangote.