Free Matric Rewrite 2023/2024
Most students didn’t meet the minimum requirements and want to register to rewrite some of their matric subjects, here’s what to do.
Registration for Matric 2023 is ongoing through the Second Chance Matric programme.
READ ALSO: Registration For Matric Rewrite 2022 – Matric Rewrite Requirements
How to Register To Rewrite Matric Subjects 2023
For more fully-funded international scholarships and other Opportunities Join Us On Telegram, Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp Group, Signal
The board has provided anyone who wants to rewrite their Matric Exams with the option of writing any subjects no matter what marks they got.
“The supplementary examination in February/March has been phased out and is therefore no longer available. A new examination is available during May/June where candidates can improve their or complete outstanding results.”
Reasons to Rewrite Matric/Supplementary Examinations
- If you didn’t have the required scores.
- If you didn’t meet the entry requirement for University.
- Candidates who could not sit or finish the November examination due to medical reasons; a death in the family, or another particular reason, can also write the supplementary examinations. Such a candidate must provide documentary evidence of why they could not write in November.
The following opportunities to rewrite exist:
- National Senior Certificate (NSC) supplementary exams
- National Senior Certificate (NSC) progressed learners (learners who wrote the NSC the previous year but did not sit for all 6 subjects)
- Part-time NSC candidates (learners who attempted the NSC examinations post-2015)
You can register online here to rewrite or visit the district office and complete a form there.
READ ALSO: Free Matric Rewrite 2023/2024 – How To Apply For Rewrite Matric Subjects 2023 – Registration For Matric Rewrite