Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for the PRASA (Passenger Rail Agency of South Africa) Bursary 2022. The full application details for the PRASA (Passenger Rail Agency of South Africa) Bursary can be accessed below.
PRASA (Passenger Rail Agency of South Africa) Bursary
The PRASA bursary covers a wide range of expenses including:
- Accommodation and meals on campus
- Prescribed books
- Registration fees
- Tuition fees
Note: The bursary does not cover any outstanding debts or personal loans of the students.
The selected applicant needs to sign a contract with PRASA
PRASA can withdraw the bursary if the applicant has a bursary with any other organization.
Eligibility Criteria For The PRASA Bursary
Mentioned down below are the eligibility criteria for the PRASA bursary 2022
- Must be a South-African citizen
- The candidate must have completed Matric and must be pursuing full-time education in one of the fields mentioned in the bursary i.e., Technical, Engineering or Operation courses.
- The applicant has to be a student of an accredited and recognized tertiary institute in South Africa.
- The candidate must have an impressive and maintained academic award
- The candidate must not receive any other bursary awards.
How to Apply
To apply for the PRASA Bursary 2022, the applicant can obtain their form from the PRASA office or the application can be requested through email ([email protected]).
You can also download and refer to page 27 of the PRASA career brochure.
Please deliver /post the PRASA bursary application to the following address:
The Bursary Department
Human Capital Management
Room No 214, 2nd Floor
1040 Burnett Street
Hatfield, Pretoria- 0083
Please note that application sent through fax or email is not considered.
The documents required for registering the bursary are:
- Certified copy of ID document
- Certified copy of matric certificates
- Certified copy of a recent academic record on the letterhead of the institution
The application deadline is 30 September 2022. Any application submitted after the closing date will not be entertained, therefore, the application has to be submitted before the given date.
If experiencing any difficulties regarding PRASA bursary 2022, contact the bursary department of PRASA.
Telephone: 012 748 7180/ 012 748 7181/ 012 748 7183
Email: [email protected]/ [email protected]