We are aware at MYTOPSCHOOLS.COM that you have been searching for Port Harcourt Polytechnic Captain Elechi Amadi Poly ND Part-Time Admission Form 2022/2023, port harcourt polytechnic part-time school fees, elechi amadi polytechnic part-time school fees, elechi amadi polytechnic part-time courses, elechi amadi polytechnic school fees, port harcourt polytechnic school fees, port-harcourt poly school portal, elechi amadi admission portal, elechi amadi polytechnic admission form however, you are not alone.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the under-listed National Diploma (ND) Part-time weekend and weekdays Programmes of Captain Elechi Amadi Polytechnic for the 2022/2023 Academic Year.
Port Harcourt Polytechnic ND Part-Time Courses
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD APP NOW
Duration: 21/2 Years, i.e. Five (5) Semesters.
- Public Administration
- Law (Diploma)
- Business Administration and Management
- Computer Science
- Mass Communication
- Banking and Finance
- Office Technology & Management
Port Harcourt Polytechnic ND Part-Time Admission Requirements
Applicants must possess five (5) Credit passes in GCE ‘O’ Level or SSCE or WAEC or NECO or NTC or NABTEB or its equivalent at not more than two sittings including English Language and Mathematics and any three (3) Subjects relevant to area or discipline of choice.
How to Apply for Port Harcourt Polytechnic ND Part-Time Admission Form
- Applications for all programmes should be carried out online through the Polytechnic’s Website www.portharcourtpoly.edu.ng or http://ecampus.portharcourtpoly.edu.ng.
- Application Form costs Twelve Thousand Naira (N12, 000.00) only. All applicants are required to pay additional Two Thousand Five Hundred Naira (N2, 500.00) only and Three Hundred Naira (N300.00) only as portal and bank charges respectively.
- All interested candidates are expected to apply online by logging into the Polytechnic’s portal: portharcourtpoly.edu.ng or http://ecampus.portharcourtpoly.edu.ng to make an e-payment. Candidates can make the e-payment by either generating a transaction ID for the fee online and then proceed to any of the designated Banks (Zenith Bank, First Bank, UBA, Fidelity Bank, Sterling Bank, FCMB and Union Bank) to pay, using the Pay Direct option or with an Interswitch enabled Verve or Master Card.
- Please note that all Applicants are required to submit their Application Receipts to the Bursary Department for verification before proceeding to the Admissions Office for submission.
- All Completed online forms must be printed and submitted to the Admissions Office with Confirmed Application Receipts and other supporting documents/credentials not later than December 31, 2021.
- All interested applicants should visit the Captain Elechi Amadi Polytechnic website: portharcourtpoly.edu.ng or http://ecampus.portharcourtpoly.edu.ng for further details.
For more enquiries call: (08104832182, 09060362075, 09060339854)
That’s the much we can take on the topic “Port Harcourt Polytechnic [Captain Elechi Amadi Poly] ND Part-Time Admission Form 2022/2023”.
Thanks For Reading
RELATED POSTS TO ELECHI AMADI POLYTECHNIC (PORT-HARCOURT POLY)
List of Courses Offered by Port-Harcourt Polytechnic
Port Harcourt Polytechnic Captain Elechi Amadi Poly ND & HND Part-Time Admission List
Port Harcourt Polytechnic Captain Elechi Amadi Poly Post UTME Screening Form
Port Harcourt Polytechnic Captain Elechi Amadi Poly HND Admission Form
Port Harcourt Polytechnic Captain Elechi Amadi Poly ND Part-Time Admission Form
Port Harcourt Polytechnic Captain Elechi Amadi Poly Admission List
Port Harcourt Polytechnic Captain Elechi Amadi Poly HND Admission
Port Harcourt Polytechnic Captain Elechi Amadi Poly Resumption Date
Captain Elechi Amadi Poly IJMB, A’Level & Remedial Programmes Admission Forms
Port Harcourt Polytechnic Diploma Admission Form
READ THIS RELATED JAMB POSTS TO KNOW MORE ABOUT JAMB
Price, Selling Points of JAMB UTME E-Pin (Scratch Card)
Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board JAMB Guidelines Admission
Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board JAMB Cut-Off Marks Admission Exercise
Free JAMB Past Questions (PDF Format) Download Here
Joint Admissions & Matriculation Board JAMB Brochure
JAMB Subject Combinations for All Courses
Joint Admission and Matriculation Board JAMB Admission Status Checking Portal for UTME & DE Candidates & Past Years
JAMB CAPS How to ACCEPT or REJECT Admission Offer
How to Print JAMB Original Result Slip for All Years
How to Easily Register JAMB Using Interswitch
Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board JAMB Mock Examination for UTME Candidates
JAMB Profile Code Generation & Purchase of e-Pin for New & Previously Used Numbers
Joint Admission Matriculation Board JAMB Institution Matriculation List (JAMB CAPS)
How to Create JAMB Online Profile
How to Buy JAMB ePINS Via Interswitch
UTME: Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board JAMB List of Prohibited Items in Exam Hall
Joint Admission and Matriculation Board JAMB Admission Letter for UTME and Direct Entry [ and Years Downward]
JAMB Direct Entry Form Approved Selling Points
JAMB Direct Entry Registration : Instructions & Guidelines
AMB Direct Entry Registration Centres in Nigeria
Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board JAMB Change of Course & Institution / Data Correction Procedure
JAMB Subject Combinations for Courses in the Arts
JAMB Subject Combinations for Courses in the Social Sciences
JAMB Subject Combinations for Courses in the Sciences
JAMB Recommended Books for Music
JAMB Recommended Books for Mathematics
Requirements to Start a JAMB CBT Centre
Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board JAMB Form – Registration Instructions and Guidelines