Matt stone is an American actor, animator, writer, producer, and composer. Matt Stone net worth is estimated at $700 million. This placed him at a comfortable position in the list of richest comedian in the word.
Matt Stone Net Worth & Biography
|Full Name||Matthew Richard Stone|
|Professional Name||Matt Stone|
|Date of Birth||May 26, 1971|
|Career||Actor, Animator, Writer, Producer, and Composer|
|Ricky Gervais Net worth||$700 Million|
Matt Stone was born in Houston, Texas, to Gerald Whitney Stone and Sheila Lois Belasco. His father Gerald is an economic professor, of Irish Catholic descent, while his mother Sheila is a Jew. At a young age, Stone moved with his family to Littleton, Colorado, where he spent his childhood.
He studied at Colorado University Boulder where he later met Trey Parker who he will later collaborate with in the future. His father demanded that his son major in something “useful” because he was afraid he would become a musician. His parent agreed that Matt couldn’t major in both math and movies. But in 1993, Stone received a Bachelor of Arts degree in two different majors.
Matt Stone career took off in 1992 while he was still enrolled in school. Jesus vs. Frosty was released in 1992, it was short animated plot an depicting the religious figure. Stone and Trey Parker started filming their first full-length project, the movie Cannibal! While still a student at the university, the Musical was produced. In 1992, they created the short animated film The Spirit of Christmas, which introduced the early versions of the four foul-mouthed boys who would later become the characters of South Park.
The characters of Gerald and Sheila Broflovski are named after them. He spent his childhood in Littleton, Colorado, in the Denver area, and attended the Heritage High School.
Stone and Parker reworked the short in 1995, and the second version became one of the Internet’s first viral films the video became a huge sensation reaching a wide range of audience.
The network Comedy Central produce a half-hour program based on the short in 1997.
Although when Matt Stone started out, he was not looking to increase his on net worth
Matt Stone net worth has increased greatly, accredited to the success he witnessed in his career, thanks to the huge success South Park have.
We have take time to list some of the work that contributed to Matt Stone net worth.
Below is the list of some of his favorite and most admire work.
- Cannibal! The Musical (1993): actor, co-writer, producer
- The Spirit of Christmas (Jesus vs. Frosty, 1992; Jesus vs. Santa, 1995)
- Orgazmo (1997): actor, co-writer, producer
- South Park (TV series, 1997-present): co-creator, voices, writer, additional music, executive producer
- BASEketball (1998): actor
- South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut (1999): voices, co-writer, producer
- “Even if You Don’t” by Ween (music video, 2000): director
- That’s My Bush! (TV series, 2001): co-creator, writer, executive producer
- Team America: World Police (2004): co-writer, voices, producer
- This Film Is Not Yet Rated (2006): guest appearance
- The Book of Mormon (Broadway Musical Theater, 2011-present): producer, co-writer, music
- That’s My Bush! (2000–2001)
Matt Stone Net Worth
Having started his career from college, Matt Stone has amassed a huge net worth. Matt Stone Net worth is estimated to be $700 million. Unlike some actors and other comedians, he gained fame and success while he was a college student and drove his passion to succeed not disregarding some of the challenges he faces on the way to success, he had a strong believe.