ikhala.edu.za – Apply Now – Ikhala TVET College
Ikhala TVET College Online Application 2022/2023
Ikhala TVET College is a provider of Technical Vocational Education and Training in the Northern region of Eastern Cape Province. The College was establish in April, 2oo2 as a result of the merging of some previously Technical Colleges. Ikhala TVET College comprises of five campuses with all offering both National Certificate Vocational and Report 191 courses. Only Queen Nonesi campus offers Occupational programs in addition to the other courses.The college also inspire and provide quality eduation and training to people to skill and empower them to support the economic growth of the nation.
Documents needed to apply
Prior to applying to the college, the following documents are required:
- 3 certified copies of ID of Learner
- 3 certified copies of ID of Parent/Legal Guardian
- One ID size photo
- Copy Certified of latest school report/Grade 9 or Higher
- A unique Email address and cellphone number
Campuses of Ikhala TVET College
- Admin Centre
- Aliwal North Campus
- Ezibeleni Campus
- Queen Nonesi Campus
- Queenstown Campus
- Sterkspruit Campus
- Identify the course you wish to study, career counselling is available.
- Complete the online application for the chosen programme/ course
- Attach your application documentation (Certified ID Copy, Results, Next of Kin ID Copy).
- Your documents will be checked and approved if they are clear and certified but will be rejected if they are not clear or they have an outdated date stamp.
- You will receive an e-mail after every step, updating you about the status of your application.
- After 3 June 2021, the college will start the selection process and communicate with you regarding the status of your application via e-mail.
- The e-mail will have details of the registration details.
- If you are admitted, you will receive an e-mail informing you that you are “Provisionally Accepted” and you will be expected to Accept the offer on your Student Portal and print the Enrolment form.
- Finalise the process by visiting the campus to finalise your registration.
- When you visit the campus, you need to bring the following documentation with you:
- Certified copy of your ID
- Certified copy of your parent or Next of Kin
- Proof of residence (foreign students)
- Certified copies of highest qualifications ORCertified copies of latest school results Consult the college website for more enquires or contact the admission office through the following contact details:general inquiries
- Zone D, Gwadana Drive, Ezibeleni
Eastern Cape, South Africa, 5326
- +27 (0) 45 873 8800
- +27 (0) 047 873 8844