Women between the ages of 18 and 25 from across Nigeria are invited to apply. Visit here to register, then click on the 2021 Miss Nigeria link and follow the guidelines, which include uploading two photos and a 60-second video.
How To Register For Miss Nigeria
To be considered for the 45th Miss Nigeria Pageant, you must fill the form below
- Fill this form
- Await our response on auditions
- Print your copy and present it at the casting venue.
International applicants only
Applicants can also apply by submitting a YouTube video (Please note International applicants must be of Nigeria Citizen by birth)
We are searching for young girls all around the world to be part of this great opportunity. Send a two-minute video clip of yourself with your name, age, occupation, brief background and tell us why you want to be the next Miss Nigeria, upload to YouTube, and email the link to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Make a video of yourself with your name, age, occupation, brief background, and tell us why you want to be the next Miss Nigeria on Instagram and tag us @missnigeriaorg. Don’t forget to use the hashtag #43rdMissNigeria
This should be done on or before September 17th, 2022.
(THIS APPLIES ONLY TO INTERNATIONAL CONTESTANTS)
All participants must:
- be between the ages of 19 and 27 years old
- be Nigerian citizens
- be of good health and character
- not be married, mothers or pregnant
- speak fluent English
- not have tattoos or piercings
DOCUMENTS TO BE PRESENTED AT CASTING VENUE
- ID card and a copy of the birth certificate
- 2 recent photographs (one head- to- shoulder and one full length). Please note that pictures will not be returned.
- A printed copy of your form.