The eFundi login is the portal you can use to access the services of the learning management system of the North West University.
NWU is a public research university located across 3 universities in South Africa. It is one of the leading universities we recommend you should definitely consider when it comes to public research.
The eFundi is the university’s learning management system. That is, it is a learning and teaching platform which you can use as long as you’re registered because it connects registered students and lecturers online.
The eFundi login portal link is below;
This link takes you directly to the site where you’ll be needed to input your details in order to access the learning management system.
eFundi Login: How to Log into eFundi
If you’re a student Wondering if the login process into Efundi is going to be complicated, well, you’re relatively wrong. For the eFundi login, all you need to do is follow the steps below.
- Type the Efundi address which is http://efundi.nwu.ac.za/portal on your browser. Use the best possible browser on your phone or PC for a better experience
- Click on the login button. If you’re a first time user, you’ll need to input your 8 digits NWU student number as your username
- You’ll then input your password which is your South African student identification number followed by @NWU.
You’ll however be required to change your password within 90 days as the password would expire.
Things Students Can Access after NWU Login
There are different things you can access as a student once you log into the NWU portal.
As a student, you’ll be able to access things such as complete course resources and complete course-related activities such as submitting assignments, writing tests, etc. You’ll also access course results and the latest announcements.
How to Change your eFundi Password
If you’ll like to change your Efundi password, all you need to do is follow these steps.
- Go to http://efundi.nwu.ac.za/portal
- Click on reset password
- Type your university number, current password, and new password, and confirm the password
- Then click on submit
Your password would be automatically updated. This password expires every 3 months and you cannot be allowed to use your last 3 passwords
How to Submit an Assignment via NWU eFundi
You can submit your assignments as a student via the Efundi by following the steps simple steps.
- Log into the Efundi Portal and go to the assignment tool
- Browse for the assignment and attach the assignment file under the heading – submission
- Click submit if you’re ready to submit. You’ll receive a confirmation message once it is done.
The NWU eFundi is one portal that can be very useful to you if you intend to run a program in the school. Try it today for easy and better access to the school resource materials.