Capitec Bank is one of the biggest commercial banks in South Africa. Their Capitec cash send option is one of their distinctive quality when it comes to rendering their banking services to their customer’s satisfaction, their secured banking system, and outstanding management make them one of the forerunners In the country.
Capitec bank has made banking much easier for its customers as they can send, collect and make payments on their mobile phones through the bank app or its e-wallet platform. If you are one of Capitec Bank’s customers that doesn’t know how to go through this process. Kindly follow this article to understand Capitec cash send information and procedure.
What is Capitec Cash Send?
The Capitec Cash send is one of the Capitec bank services through which their customers can send money anywhere in South Africa to an individual who did not have a bank account.
Capitec Cash Send: How to Pay Capitec Client Using Cellphone Banking
- Dial *120*3279# and reply with 9.
- Proceed by accepting the terms and conditions.
- Reply with 1
- Select “From” account.
- Input the amount you want to send.
- Create a 4-digit secret code
- Input your Mobile Banking PIN
How to Send Cash Using Capitec App
- Open your Capitec app
- Click on “Transact”
- Click on “send cash” then input your remote pin
- Click on Capitec to send cash
- Click on “from” account
- Input the preferred amount you want to send
- Create a 4-digit secret code and click on next
- Go through the terms and conditions and accept
- Click on “yes” for transaction confirmation
- An SMS will be sent to you containing a reference number
Capitec Cash Send Withdrawal
It is important to have your reference number (that was sent via SMS) and your 4-digit secret code with you to complete your withdrawal procedure. Then you can:
- Locate the nearest Capitec ATM or Shoprite, usage pick n pay, checkers, or Game Makro stores.
- Inform the teller at any of the partner stores that you have a cash transfer from a Capitec customer
- You will be asked to produce your reference number
- You will have to provide information such as your first and last name, phone number, and the 4-digit secret code
- Once confirmed you will receive your money
You can contact the customer care center via call if you’re unable to complete your withdrawal process through 0860 10 20 43.