Before we talk more about Ackermans account application online, let’s understand what Ackermans is. Ackermans is a South African online clothing store that deals in female, children, and infants’ cloth. Their services do not end as an online clothing vendor alone as they also do offer financial help to increase their customers’ chance of living the lifestyle they desire. This includes the provision of loans, mobile phone insurance, money transfers, store credit cards, payment of bills, and accident cover.
How to Open an Account at Ackermans
Comfortability is what you get when you have an Ackerman’s account. Which can be easily navigated and gives you access to the financial benefits they offer. You can get to apply for your account by sending an SMS, online, or by going in-store.
Ackermans Account Application Online: How Do I Open An Ackermans Account Online?
To apply for the Ackermans account online, you’ll have to make use of your cell phone number, evidence of income, and your SA ID. Then you’ll:
- Open the Ackermans account application page
- Click proceed on the “Get an Ackermans Account” selection
- Input your details, i.e., country of residence, ID document number, and cell number, then click on “proceed.”
- Finish the procedure by inputting valid information
How To Open Ackermans Account Via SMS
To apply for an Ackerman’s account through an SMS, you have to send your details which include your first name, surname, SA ID, and your gross monthly earnings to 34413. This SMS will cost you R2.
How To Open Ackermans Account In-store
You can apply for the Ackermans account in-store at any of their cash desks. A call will be made to you from one of their agents after your application. When applying you’ll have to have all the required documents and information which include:
- Rand value of your income and expenditures
- Name and contact of your employee
- Contact information of two people not living with you
If you did not get a call from an agent, call the company on +27(0)21 9281072 to proceed with your application procedure. It is also important to take note that the proof of income required varies based on your employment stature. Which include:
- Permanent – Latest 3 months’ Payslips or latest 3 months Bank Statements
- On Contract – Latest 3 months’ Payslips or latest 3 months Bank Statements
- Self Employed – Latest 3 months Bank Statements
- Domestic – Latest 3 months’ Payslips, latest 3 months Bank Statements or Employment Confirmation Form
- Pensioner – Latest 3 months’ Bank Statements or other forms of proof
- Grant Recipient – SASSA documentation
We hope this article on Ackermans Account Application Online was helpful.